Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Everything since Halloween - Continued!



So, this is me playing catch up :)  We ventured out to the Renaissance festival - Brady got a sword and I relived my glory days going crazy on the trampoline.  I 
think I was sore for about 3 days after that, ha.  Then, Brady dressed up like an Indian for his Thanksgiving program at school and sang a little song - too cute!!  Last was Thanksgiving at our house - great food and family and I probably still have leftovers in my fridge.
I will work on updating more than once every 2 months - the kids just visited with Santa - Brady loved it this year and Berkeley not so much.  One day I will upload those pictures.  Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year because we both know my blogging abilities!
PS - how do I rotate pics on this???

2 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

Oh my dear, sweet cousin. That's it. I'm making a special trip to visit just for Blogging 101. :)

Rotating pics? You'll have to do all of your editing/rotating before you insert the pic. You should give me a call one evening and I'll hook a sista up!!

Love you and glad caught us up. I was afraid Berk was going to ONE on me LOL!!!

meg said...

i want to go to renaissance! that looked like FUN!!!